We are a Live For Peace Church - Live For Peace
- We strive to follow Christ's example of creatively confronting injustices non-violently and to work for healing and wholeness. We are proactive pacifists.
We try to work for peace in many different ways, and we are a welcoming church that emphasizes grace and not judgment.
- We nurture and minister to each other through prayer, fellowship, affirmation, education and worship. We have a Safe Church Policy to protect children.
- We contribute to peace in our local community: we provide food to those in need; we are active in local issues and agencies; we proclaim peace and non-violent living; we offer activities for children, including open use of our gym, and we are involved in justice and environmental concerns. We sponsor refugee immigrants.
- We build wholeness and peace beyond our local community through the following ways:
- MCC (Mennonite Central Committee) - international relief aid, assistance and justice activities.
- We are sponsoring children in Colombia through MCC.
- The Warman Thrift Store
- MDS (Mennonite Disaster Service) - crisis and emergency assistance in North America.
- Food Grains Bank -- helping to feed those who are hungry.
- CPT (Christian Peacemaker Teams) -- getting in the way for justice and fairness.
- Person to Person - helping prisoners to wholeness.
- Ministry programs of MC Saskatchewan and MC Canada.
- Bethany Manor -- retirement and elderly care centre.